Welcome to Data Security Node
Located at the historical Debert Diefenbunker, this 64,000 sq/ft underground nuclear bunker designed to survive all man made and natural disasters now serves to protect your data.
DATA SECURITY NODE TERMS OF SERVICE (TOS)
Data Security Node Inc. (“DSN”, “The Company”) agrees to furnish services to the Subscriber, subject to the following TOS (Terms of Service).
Use of DSN Services constitutes acceptance and agreement to DSN’s AUP (Authorized Usage Policy) as well as DSN’s TOS (Terms of Service).
All provisions of this contract are subject to the TOS and AUP of DSN. The AUP may be changed from time to time at the discretion of the Company. Subscriber understands that change to the AUP by the Company shall not be grounds for early contract termination or non-payment.
This Agreement shall be construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of the province of Nova Scotia and Canada.
Disclosure to Law Enforcement: The AUP specifically prohibits the use of our service for illegal activities. Therefore, Subscriber agrees that the Company may disclose any and all subscriber information including assigned IP numbers, account history, account use, etc. to any law enforcement agent who makes a written request without further consent or notification to the Subscriber. In addition, DSN shall have the right to terminate all service set forth in this Agreement.
1. Service Rates: Subscriber acknowledges that the nature of the service furnished and the initial rates and charges have been communicated to Subscriber. Subscriber is aware that the Company may prospectively change the specified rates and charges from time to time. The promotional offer is contingent upon Company achieving and maintaining its cost of service goals including but not limited to rates charged to company by its suppliers.
2. Payment: Establishment of this service is dependent upon receipt by the Company of payment of stated charges. Subsequent payments are due on the anniversary date of the month for that month’s service. All accounts and services provided by DSN are subject to the current tax rate as imposed by the province of Nova Scotia and Canada.
3. Payments and Fees: Credit cards that are declined for any reason are subject to a $10.00 declination fee. Service will be interrupted on accounts that reach 10 days past due. Service interrupted for nonpayment is subject to a $100.00 reconnect charge. Accounts not paid by due date are subject to a $7.95 late fee. Accounts that are not collectable by The Company may be turned over to an third-party collection agency for collection. If your account is turned over for collection, you agree to pay the company a “Processing and Collection” Fee of no less than $50.00, nor more than $150.00. If you desire to cancel your account, please follow the proper procedure to do this as outlined in this TOS.
4. Refund and Disputes: All payments to DSN are non-refundable. This includes the one time setup fee and subsequent charges regardless of usage. All overcharges or billing disputes must be reported within 60 days of the time the dispute occurred. If you dispute a charge to your credit card issuer that, in The Company’s sole discretion is a valid charge under the provisions of the TOS and/or AUP, you agree to pay DSN an “Administrative Fee” of no less than $50.00 and not more than $150.
5. Failure to Pay: The Company may temporarily deny service or terminate this Agreement upon the failure of Subscriber to pay charges when due. Such termination or denial will not relieve Subscriber of responsibility for the payment of all accrued charges, plus reasonable interest and any collection fees.
With any account deemed past due, the Company shall send a fourty-eight (48) hour prior written notice of default to the Subscriber for demand for payment on all past due invoices. Following the expiration of the fourty-eight (48) hour notice period, the Company may suspend the any or all of the Services, without further notice or delay, the whole without prejudice to any of the Company’s other rights. Despite any provision to the contrary, the Company is not responsible for any damages, including, but not limited to, direct or indirect financial or business loss, resulting from the suspension of the performance of the any of the Subscriber’s services.
6. Account Cancellation: All requests for canceling accounts must be made in writing with at least 30 days notice but not more than 60 days prior written notice and sent to Data Security Node Inc.
7. Subscriber: Acknowledges that the service provided is of such a nature that service can be interrupted for many reasons other than the management of The Company and that damages resulting from any interruption of service are difficult to ascertain. Therefore, subscriber agrees that The Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from such causes beyond the direct and exclusive control of The Company. Subscriber further acknowledges that the company’s liability for its own management may not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to charges payable by subscriber for services during the period damages occurred. In no event shall the company be liable for any special or consequential damages, loss or injury.
8.Support Boundaries: Data Security Node Inc. provides 24×7 technical support to our Subscribers. We limit our technical support to our area of expertise. The following is our guidelines when providing support: DSN provides support related to your dedicated server’s physical functioning. DSN does not offer technical support for application specific issues such as cgi programming, html or any other such issue. DSN does not provide technical support for YOUR customers. If you can email, we encourage you to email support (at) datasecuritynode (dot) com for assistance. Lastly, the Help files in the program you are using may have the answer to your question so please do investigate these resources before calling tech support.
9. SPAM and Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE): Data Security Node Inc. takes a zero-tolerance approach to the sending of Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE) or SPAM over our network. Very simply this means that customers of The Company may not use or permit others to use our network to transact in UCE. Customers of DSN may not host, or permit hosting of, sites or information that is advertised by UCE from other networks. Violations of this policy carry severe penalties, including termination of service.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, anyone hosting websites or services on their server that support spammers or cause any of our IP space to be listed in any of the various Spam Databases will have their server immediately removed from our network. The server will not be reconnected until such time that you agree to remove ANY and ALL traces of the offending material immediately upon reconnection and agree to allow us access to the server to confirm that all material has been COMPLETELY removed. Severe violations may result in immediate and permanent removal of the server from our network without notice to the customer. Any server guilty of a second violation WILL be immediately and permanently removed from our network without notice.
10. Network Issues
11. Notification of Violation:
12. Suspension of Service or Cancellation: Data Security Node reserves the right to suspend network access to any customer if in the judgement of the Data Security Node network administrators the customer’s server is the source or target of the violation of any of the other terms of the AUP or for any other reason which Data Security Node chooses. If inappropriate activity is detected, all accounts of the Customer in question will be deactivated until an investigation is complete. Prior notification to the Customer is not assured. In extreme cases, law enforcement will be contacted regarding the activity. The customer will not be credited for the time the customer’s machines were suspended.
14. Indemnification: Data Security Node wishes to emphasize that in agreeing to the Data Security Node AUP and Terms of Service (ToS), customer indemnifies Data Security Node for any violation of the AUP and Terms of Service (ToS) that results in loss to Data Security Node or the bringing of any claim against Data Security Node by any third-party. This means that if Data Security Node is sued because of a customer’s or a customer of a customer’s activity, the customer will pay any damages awarded against Data Security Node, plus all costs and attorney’s fees.
15. Miscellaneous Provisions: You must provide us with, and keep current, good contact information for you. E-mail, fax, and telephone contacts are used, in that order of preference.
16. Responsibility for Content: You, as Data Security Node’s customer, are solely responsible for the content stored on Data Security Node Hosting Services.
© 2015 Data Security Node Inc. All rights reserved.